We’re so excited about this fall’s diverse styles with influences from the 50’s through to the 90’s. From big bright prints and sequins to jeans and tee’s, there is something to suit every style! Here are our top 10 faves of the season:
1. Black & white. Period.
2. Burgundy anything, socks, pants, purse, scarf, top…you get the idea.
3. Faux fur vests and faux feather vests – a fierce 70’s comeback.
4. Leather knee-high or over-the-knee boots in black, brown or cognac.
5. Big colorful jewellery. Stacked bracelets, layered necklaces, drop earrings.
6. Scarves scarves scarves, always scarves.
7. Neutrals worn head-to-toe.
8. Trousers with a slim leg, wide leg, flare or high-waist.
9. A sheer print blouse, maybe even with a tie-up bow at the neck.
10. Skirts. Above the knee in thick tweed or plaid, full calf length or a floor sweeping stunner.